Use Subheadings– but do not use more subheadings than listed below Introduction ● Signpost reader to the contents of your essay Campaign Overview ● Identify the campaign you are focusing….
Apply research, academic and communication skills appropriate to the level of study and observe academic referencing requirements
This assessment addresses the following Subject Learning Outcomes:
a) Apply research, academic and communication skills appropriate to the level of study and observe academic referencing requirements
b) Critically analyse texts and/or multimedia material in both a business and academic context
c) Identify and apply effective communication methods within a business and academic environment
This assessment has been prescribed to appraise students’ ability to think critically and form an argument supported by evidence. The assessment allows students to demonstrate their ability to understand the material they’re using and to apply it in ways that go beyond what has been read.
This assessment has been designed to:
• Appraise students’ ability to critically evaluate academic and other research to form an argument on an organisational topic that is supported by evidence.
• Enhance students’ writing skills so they are able to form persuasive and convincing arguments and communicate them effectively.
• The resources used in Assessment 1A Annotated Bibliography are expected to be utilised in this assessment to support the argument.
In this assessment, you will form an argument to express a point of view and support it with evidence. The issue and supporting evidence for your argument should be based on the materials used in Assessment 1A – Annotated Bibliography.
When choosing a claim for the argument, consider the following:
• Use the annotated bibliography material from Assessment 1A for sourcing evidence and ideas for your argument.
• Review the resources critically and select at least 5 to be used as references in this assessment.
• Write an argument (up to a page) considering the following:
o a good argument is convincing whereby the premises are acceptable, the supporting evidence is relevant to the claim and provides sufficient grounds for acceptance of the claim
o Students will be expected to form an academic and financial argument in favor, or against, utilizing the digital communications solution in the modern workplace.
o make a clear point and justify it
o write in an essay form with a logical structure
1. A short introduction with a claim.
2. Main body with a logical structure including supporting evidence from academic sources.
3. A concise conclusion which restates your claim and summarises your argument.
o indicate logical connections and use connecting words
• Please include a title page and a reference list using APA 6th style on a separate page.
• Please use at least 2 in-text citations
Students are responsible for:
• Staying within the word limit
• Keeping drafts and backups of their assignment
• Submitting the assignment via Blackboard by the due date
• Ensuring their assignment is written and submitted while observing and committing to the Academic Integrity policy
Please note that if you require an extension for this assignment, you must apply using the university application form and provide verifiable evidence of extenuating circumstances before the due date and include your most recent draft. Please also treat the prescribed word limit as a limit not to be breached.
It is essential that you use the appropriate APA style for citing and referencing research. Please see more information on referencing here