Use Subheadings– but do not use more subheadings than listed below Introduction ● Signpost reader to the contents of your essay Campaign Overview ● Identify the campaign you are focusing….
Case Study Review
Assume a “Light-caster” Role
Now, it’s time to apply what you have learned! Begin to view the world through an ethical lens by identifying and describing a challenge that faces an organization through these perspectives. In particular, use the material from Johnson’s chapters 5 and 6 (Johnson, Craig E. Meeting the Ethical Challenges of Leadership (pp. 166-167). SAGE Publications). Also, present the challenge from a “business case” perspective to understand the costs of doing good and doing evil.
To help you to apply the ethical concepts that you’ve learned to a real context.
- Complete all steps listed out below.
Steps for Case Study Review
Step 1: Select a case study from Johnson (**Case Study Provided Below**)
Choose one of the case studies from Johnson from any of the readings that we’ve had up to this point.
Step 2: Write and submit a case study review.
Write a 3 – 4 page case study review that addresses the following:
- Identify the case study that you reviewed.
- Describe the ethical challenge.
- Explore the case study further by introducing external research on the topic.
- Attend to the questions posed in the exercise.
- Explain how your actions might differ from those which actually occurred.
- Was Servant Leadership demonstrated on the part of those in the case study? Why or why not?
- Support your comments by referencing course readings and external sources.
- Expected length: 3 – 4 pages (single-spaced)
- 12 point Times New Roman Font
- 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Use APA formatting (except please use single-spacing).