Use Subheadings– but do not use more subheadings than listed below Introduction ● Signpost reader to the contents of your essay Campaign Overview ● Identify the campaign you are focusing….
Create a personal core values statement. This statement should serve as a framework for the potential creation of both a vision and mission statement (which are considered concise descriptions of what, who, how, and why a program serves its community).
Personal Core Values Statement and Reflection
Personal Core Values Statement and Reflection. Due by Day 7. As you embark on the process of becoming an effective program administrator of a high-quality early care and education program, think about the experiences, role models, or mentors that have brought you to this point in your career. Watch this three-minute video on Developing Personal Values (Links to an external site.) to help shape your focus for this assignment. Prior to beginning this assignment, identify a program which over the duration of this course will serve as a model for your final project. After reviewing your selected program’s core values, this week’s reading, and textbook Figure 2.3,
- Create a personal core values statement. This statement should serve as a framework for the potential creation of both a vision and mission statement (which are considered concise descriptions of what, who, how, and why a program serves its community). For this assignment, you will submit only your core value statement addressing the following:
- What makes an effective leader?
- Why do you want to be a program administrator?
- What essential personal characteristics or competencies do you currently possess?
- How can you cultivate the additional characteristics and competencies that will help you reach your goal?
The Personal Core Values Statement and Refection paper
- Must be at least two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two resources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.