An exciting new approach to teamwork has resulted from advances in information technology, shifting employee expectations and the globalisation of business, namely the virtual team. The appeal of forming virtual….
Analysis of Marketing Communication Strategy
Cult brands nurture myths and rituals and are often based on contradictions in society – examples include iPod/iPhone; Google; Absolut Vodka; Ferrari; Diesel, amongst others. Choose a cult brand and demonstrate its mythic background. Communicating the mythic core of a brand allows for various forms of communication including word-of-mouth and the self-creation of brand myth in brand communities. Develop a brand community platform where consumers and other stakeholders can meet and communicate about the brand.
Form of presentation: Develop a brand community platform as part of an integrated brand communication strategy.
- Objective of Communication
Integrated Brand Communication Strategy for Coca-Cola to bring its consumers all under the one umbrella site for social media to create a community platform for communication.
The use of the existing Coca-Cola Promotion site Coca-Cola Rewards (https://cokerewards.com.au) and expand it to contain a community program similar to facebook, twitter, instagram to provide an opportunity with the launch of the new product line of “Coke Life”
- Target Market
The target of
- People Enjoying and Sharing Coke,
- Group Thinking,
- Fun Times,
- Look at me! Attitudes
- Self Promotion
- Brand Identity & Positioning
Coca-Cola has a very strong brand positioning “Aspiring to be the universal icon of happiness, winning the hearts of every generation, Coca-Cola inspires moments of uplift every day for people around the world.” 1. Recognized all over the world by consumers “Coca-Cola is the leading and most popular soft drink in history, as well as the best-known product in the world” 1.
- Evaluation of Choice of Media
- Evaluation of Message
- Product Attributes – Benefits/ Consequences – Values (end of means model)
- Message Strategy ; Elements used to create effective message / persuasion (exciting, engaging, credible, etc.)
- Content Relevance
- Evaluation of Fit, Brand Identity and Message Strategy
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level professionals
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers