Use Subheadings– but do not use more subheadings than listed below Introduction ● Signpost reader to the contents of your essay Campaign Overview ● Identify the campaign you are focusing….
My Personal Walk with an Organization as an HR Practitioner.
Final Project – My Personal Walk with an Organization as an HR Practitioner.
By this time you should have a strong understanding of how you can impact the workplace by making some improvements for overall success of your chosen the organization. Taking a closer look, evaluate how you impact your workplace or community from an HRM perspective. Consider your personal HR assets and liabilities. This is where you put it all into practice and make a difference.
Choose a topic from the course that you are passionate about in the area of HRM. You will write a paper and develop aPowerPointpresentation about this topic. Include elements, processes, and tools to make it comprehensive in nature.You must submit all your documents in a zip folder.
The following requirements must be met for the PowerPoint presentation:
- Design and format each slide for a presentation.
- The notes sections must total a minimum of 500 words for the entire presentation. Use these sections to explain and support information provide on your slides.
- Include a cover slide and reference slide (these slides do not count toward the 20 – 25 slide requirement).
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Identify sources on slides that contain reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) and list them on a reference slide.