COMPETENCIES 4033.1.1 : Advanced Elements of Data Visualization The graduate describes the fundamentals of effective story-telling through data visualization. 4033.1.2 : Configure Data for Visualization The graduate configures data for visualization. 4033.1.3 : Visualizing Data Patterns….
The stages of a team’s life and Cog’s ladder were both developed in the United States.
Consider how these steps/stages might differ in another country and culture. Address the following in a paper:
- Identify a country and culture, and provide a brief description in terms of Hofstede’s Cultural Framework. Note that it will be helpful to have a deep understanding of the culture.
- Identify a company in that particular organizational culture.
- Describe how the five stages of team life or the five steps of Cog’s ladder might look within the context of this other culture.
- Add or delete stages/steps as you see fit.
- Explain the reasons for your modifications.
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not counting the required title and references pages.
- Format your paper according to theCSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Cite a minimum of four scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to the textbook, three of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources. (You may not use the required and recommended readings for this course.)