Assignment topic: To some degree, the fact that terrorist groups have been trying to install bombs in electronic devices is a testament to the success of advanced security techniques. Screening….
Why and how did the current crisis in North-Korea emerge? Explain, analyze and solutions by using Liberal/Neo-Liberal, Liberal Internationalist perspective
Students must select a project on international issue or conflict, do research, organize materials and present the Case in the class by using one of the major theories in IR. There can be more than one presentation on the same Case if students use different theories and concepts. For example, on the issue of global environmental challenge; one can present the case from a Realist perspective and another from Liberal one. The main purpose is to test your ability and skills of how effectively and efficiently you can use the theories in real time cases. In order to get a good grade;
• You must do research and have a thorough knowledge and understanding both about the subject and about the theory.
• Make the presentation interesting and enjoyable
• Have direct eye contact with the students, look at them, talk to them, ask them questions if necessary. Stand and move around, do not sit with the computer.
• Show short and relevant videos to attract students
• Try to answer students and Instructor’s questions fully and satisfactorily. If you do not know the answers, ask other students for help