Refund can result from any of the following situations:
• If the writer fails to meet deadline yet the customer provided all resources on time and Essaybureau.co.uk fails to update him/her.
• If the customer detects plagiarism from the final work and this is evidenced by a report
• If low-quality work is delivered even after thorough revisions
• If delivered work is not proper revised on time
• If you have frequently tried to communicate with our customer care using available communication channels (emails, live chat, phone calls) and duration of 24 hours lapses without any response
In case of occurrence of any of the above circumstances, then you should feel free to contact our customer assistant centre and claim for a partial or full refund. However, kindly note that in most cases, refund refers to 50 % of the total order payment. Further, the customer is free to claim a refund, even after thorough revisions fails to satisfy the customer. Be free to request your refund, one week after. Once the Quality Assurance Department of Essaybureau.co.uk accepts the request for the refund, you will be in a position to receive the refund within 10-15 days. However, if you do not fail to state the kind of refund, our company’s Quality Assurance Department decides for you.