Terms and Conditions
• The terms and conditions can be expressed as the agreements between a company (enterprise) and its clients (customers).
• This entity handles extensive research and services, which writing and completing assignments as requested by its clients.
• The person in agreement with the enterprise (Essaybureau.co.uk) is the writer, provides research as well as writing services in line with the company’s terms and conditions.
• The customer is the person who requests the services of the company, according to his or her requirements.
• An order is an electronic request for a paid service. A client for a specific service usually makes to it.
• The progress refers to the stages of the assignment during the contract.
• A product is documentation in electronic format. It is usually the ultimate outcome of the conclusion of the assignment.
• Product revision refers to the correct form of the original product.
• The support team implies a team of the company administration, which helps in the coordination of the order processing.
• Quality Assurance team is a section of the company’s management team, which handles ensuring quality work and products offered to the customers.
• The messaging platform is a communicating feature that handles communications between the client and customers.
• We advise our clients to use our (Essaybureau.co.uk) secure payment process to pay for an order or product or service to avoid online fraudulence.
• The privacy of our clients is highly valued in our company. All online transactions carried out online are carried out in a secure and confidential manner. However, the company does not assure the customers disclosures of credit card information beyond its control.
• The information required in the company’s website, such as the name, email address, phone number, and home address are only used for verification purposes only.
• The interaction between the writer and customer is restricted to protect the customers’ information. The support team is available 24/7 to offer support to both of them.
• Once the order is paid, customer information, as well as additional files that are required in order to complete the project, becomes visible to the writer. However, information that is willingly revealed by the client when he or she is assigning an order does not affect the company in any way. The company is not liable for such information.
3. Terms of usage and nature of the product
• Only the qualified professionals are permitted to work and establish a research for the company. The company can locate and identify these professionals, for the purpose of execution of effective duties and services for the benefit of the customers.
• Clients have the consent to put the product to use for a period of 6 months. However when the six months have expired, the enterprise shall regain the rights fully, unlike in the beginning when it co-owned the rights with the customer.
4. Order process
• We highly recommend the client to ensure that the email provided is valid, and the phone number given is working, during the registration process. This is because the administration may need to contact him or her concerning the processing of the order. Failure to give the correct order information may affect effective completion of the order, leading to violation of these terms and conditions. Therefore, we consider it imperative that customer PAYS ON TIME for any order or product or service so that the company can commence working on it. A late payment for the order may either lead to its cancellation, or lead to its late delivery. Our company will not be held responsible for such delays. For the papers requiring multiple choices, the 5 per cent, 10 per cent, and 15 per cent discounts are not applicable.
• The order placed in our company will be done according to the given instructions. Therefore, the instruction should be written clearly. For the additional instructions given outside the given period, the company will not be held responsible. Revision request should be based on the given instructions. Changes on the initial instructions will be considered as editing work. As a result, the client should provide additional instructions before the order is assigned to the writer.
• When completing the work, the writers are at liberty of using any obtainable source of information. In this case, we require the client to submit any source of information to be used in completing the order, within a reasonable time.
• It is the responsibility, and upon the customer to choose the appropriate level of study in reference to completion of the assignment. For this reason, it is his/her liability if the wrong choice of academic level is made.
• There is an effective messaging system, for communicating with the writer and the administration. Neglecting the messaging system will not be a sufficient ground for refund requests.
• The company will not resubmit incorrect order placements if the details specified are unreliable, or they do not match the original description of the order.
• We request the client to keep in touch with the administration team, to monitor the progress of their order in their personal accounts. Once the order is finished, the customer is invited to a review. In case a revision is required, then the writer will carry out the revision according to the specifications of the customer.
• The customer may request for a draft from the writer. However, if the order is due in 3 to 24 hours and more than 5 pages, our company does not give an assurance of provision of the draft.
• The writer may request the writer to attend to his/her order. However, the company’s management has the right to refuse the request, according to the writer’s history.
5. Downloading and delivery policy
• It is within the interest of the company to give high-quality work and ensure satisfaction of the customers. However, it will claim responsibility for issues that result from spams, lack of internet access, filters, or incorrect email. In case of any delivery problems, the support team is always available.
• In case, the assignment is delivered on time, and the client fails to download it on time, the company will not be responsible. In this case, the client will still be required to pay for the services, and no refunds will be offered.
6. The verification process
• Essaybureau.co.uk has strict measures for protecting the personal information on the customers, such as the email address, name, telephone numbers, etc. this will ensure he/she is secure from defrauding schemes, and the information will not be disclosed to any third party.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that he/she institutes and complies with the anti-fraud procedure immediately if requested so. For instance providing a copy of either government-issued ID or utility bill
• In case the client does not cooperate, the company reserves the right to cancel any paid order.
• The company has various amendment strategies, to ensure that the all the clients receive maximum satisfaction according their expectations. However, the quality assurance department maintains the right to control some adjustments on these assignments or deny requests for revision the event that the initial order details have been changed.
9. Satisfaction Guarantee
• We assure a definite unique assignment, which will be delivered before the deadline. We use advanced software to test for plagiarism, to submit 100% original products. However, the company does not guarantee that editing and proofreading are going to be 100% unique. Any material, which is not produced by the company, will not be tested for plagiarism.
• In case, the client wishes to terminate any assignment, he/she should do so before the assignment is completed.
10. Amendments Waiver breach
• All the remedies noted in this agreement are considered cumulative, in addition to any other remedy provided here with.
• Waivers by this company of any breach of the Agreement shall be held to be waivers of any other subsequent breach.
11. Miscellaneous provisions
• All the stipulation between the client and the company are provided in this entire agreement. Unless expressly provided by this Agreement, no statements or promises have been made by either party herein.